- Anesthesia Equipments & Accessories
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- JINLING-850 (Advanced Model)
- Place of Origin:
- Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Instrument classification:
- Class I
- Product name:
- JINLING-850 (Advanced Model)anestesia machine
- 10.4 inch TFT display
- Ventilation Mode:
- IPPV, SIPPV, VCV, PCV, IMV, SIMV, MANUAL, Standby
- Back-up Power Supply:
- At least 4 hours
- Vaporizer Slots:
- Double PA-I type slots
- Vaporizer Concentration Ranges:
- Inspiratory Plateau:
- 0-1 second
- SIMV Rate:
- Inhaled Oxygen Concentration Monitor:
- 1 sigh breath in every 80-120 breaths
- Supply Ability:
- 100 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- Standard Export Package
- Lead Time
- Within in one week
Hot selling Medical Hospital JINLING-850 (Advanced Model)anestesia machine For Anesthesiology Department
1.Operating Modes: Pneumatically driven & electronically controlled, closed, semi-closed and semi-open
2. Anesthesia Ventilator: Built-in 8.4 inch color TFT display, able-display Pressure-Time, Frequency-Time, Pressure-Volume and Frequency-Volume, displayed waveforms can be cycled instantly with a touch of a button
3. Standard integrated metallic modular respiratory circuit; completely solves the problem of gas sealing under high temperature disinfection, easy to clean and disinfect
4. Power Failure Support Functions: Automatically converts to backup power mode during AC power outages
5. Equipped with electronic pressure differential flow sensor, imported respiratory control valve, stable and reliable, rapid response time
6. High precision five tube flowmeter, fitted with interlocking oxygen-nitrous oxide supply, guarantees oxygen output is never lower than 21%
7. Nonhazardous environmentally friendly frame, precise construction, elegant design, equipped with automated self-checking function during startup and an automatic self-calibrating sensor
8. Alarms: Audible and/or visual alarms for tidal volume, airway pressure, oxygen concentration, asphyxia, power failure, oxygen failure and other alarms, also features a alarm query function
9. Vaporizer: Imported tank components assembled locally; Enflurane, Isoflurane and Sevoflurane (Halothane optional). Also possesses self-compensating functionality
10. Advanced and stable Adjustable Pressure Limiting (APL) valve, suitable for low and ultra low flow anesthesia
11. Equipped with advanced international rotating Na-lime tank, easy-operate, requires only one hand, and uses imported PPSU material and temperature resistant to 134°C
12. Multi-parameter Patient Model: Optional
850 (Standard Model)
850 (Advanced Model)
8.4 inch TFT display
10.4 inch TFT display
IPPV, SIPPV, VCV, IMV, SIMV, MANUAL, Standby
IPPV, SIPPV, VCV, PCV, IMV, SIMV, MANUAL, Standby
Back-up Power Supply
At least 4 hours
Adjustable range: 10-1500ml
Display range: 0-2000ml
Inspiratory/Expiratory (I:E) Ratio
8:1-1:10 (capable of inverse ratio ventilation)
0-20cmH2O (electronically controlled)
Inspiratory Pressure Trigger Range
.-10-10cmH2O (electronically controlled)
1 sigh breath in every 80-120 breaths
Inhaled Oxygen Concentration Monitor
Vaporizer Concentration Ranges
Double PA-I type slots
I) What is your Minimum Order Quantity?
Our Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is generally 1 unit. The exception however is that for certain items (e.g. wires, gloves or tubing) the MOQ may vary. Feel free to contact us to get a exact MOQ for your product.
II) Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept most forms of monetary payment such as bank transfer, T/T, direct transfer, L/C and Western Union. Please get in touch with one of our sales managers to check if your payment option is acceptable.
III) What is your shipping & delivery time?
Once we have confirmation of your order & payment, we normally ship within 5 working days.
IV) What product guarantees do you offer?
All our products are Alibaba Trade Assured which means that your order will be fully protected. Hence if we fail meet product quality obligations or fail to ship on time, Alibaba will refund your payment.
V) Which certifications do you have?
Most of our products are CE, ISO and RoHS certified, some medical equipment also have FDA approval.
VI) Can I place my company logo on your product?
Yes, baring a few exceptions. Please check with our sales team before applying.
VII) What after sales services do you provide?
We offer technical, customer service & troubleshooting support for most of our products. Therefore if you have problems with any of our products, please contact us anytime and we will do our best to help.
VIII) How long is your warranty period?
We typically offer 12 months warranties for all our products, except some accessories which may have shorter warranty periods. Please check with our sales managers for the specific warranty period of your product.